Scientific and production «Journal of Dairy and Beef Cattle Farming» was founded in 1956. It is a part of the core of the Russian Science Citation Index (RSCI) and ranks N 4 in the Science Index for 2017 in the field of «Agriculture and Forestry», the RSCI impact factor for 2017 is 0.696. Publication frequency is 8 issues per year. The Journal is intended for scientific community, managers and experts of agricultural enterprises, students and post-graduate students. The specialized journal publishes scientific and practical materials on:
- selection and reproduction;
- management of milk and beef production;
- young stock rearing and fattening;
- production and use of feeds and fodders;
- mechanization and automation of farm technological processes;
- cattle diseases and treatment thereof;
- data of the Russian Statistics Agency on the main livestock indices
The Journal is distributed by subscription and at the exhibitions over the territory of Russia, the CIS-countries and abroad.
Head Editor is Belova Lubov Gennadievna, Ph.D in Agriculture.
You can find the full on-line version of the Journal here, on the Ålibrary (Electronic Library of Science) web-site.