On The Journal
Scientific and Production Journal of Dairy and Beef Cattle Farming was founded in 1956. The Higher Attestation Commission has included the Journal in the list of scientific publications to publish the principal thesis materials for Candidate and Doctoral Degrees.
Publication frequency = 8 issues per year.
The Journal is intended for scientists, managers and specialists of Agroindustrial Complex, students and post-graduate students.
Specialized Journal publishes research and practical materials on:
- milk and beef production management;
- biotechnology, selection and reproduction;
- rearing and fattening of young stock;
- feed production and use, mechanization and automation of farm processes;
- cattle diseases and their treatment;
- data of the Federal Service of State Statistics on the main zootechical indices.
For the full online version of the Journal please visit E-Library.
Belova Lubov Gennadievna — Candidate of Agriculture, Head Editor